1 . 2 . 3
Customer Service: 1.866.289.6994
123 Job Central
Welcome to 123JobCentral! WebLife Media ("WebLife") is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to 123JobCentral.com Web site and governs data collection and usage at all WebLife sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. Please read the WebLife Statement of Privacy. 123JobCentral.com is a general audience web site, intended for users of all ages. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
1. Collection of your Personal Information. As an E-commerce Web site, 123JobCentral.com collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by 123JobCentral.com is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases. 123JobCentral.com does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
WebLife encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from 123JobCentral.com so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the 123JobCentral.com Web site.
2. Use of your Personal Information. WebLife and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that WebLife may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from WebLife and its affiliates. WebLife may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
WebLife does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. WebLife may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
WebLife does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
WebLife may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on 123JobCentral.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of WebLife, including its Web site; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of 123JobCentral.com or the public.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which WebLife or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. WebLife abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
3. Control your Personal Information. WebLife offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may go notify us of your preferences by emailing CustCare@123JobCentral.com. Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from WebLife by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list.
4. Security of your Personal Information. WebLife is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we use a secure payment gateway so your information is protected.
5. Changes to this Statement. WebLife will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how WebLife will use your personal information, WebLife will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. WebLife encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how WebLife is protecting your information.