1 . 2 . 3
Customer Service: 1.866.289.6994
123 Job Central
123JobCentral's GetOutThere program packs a "1-2 punch" for you in a highly competitive job market. First, we build a great resume that separates you from others and provides a comprehensive, powerful picture of all your capabilities. Then we use our Resume Posting Service to easily and quickly get you the targeted visibility that brings multiple responses. The GetOutThere approach has delivered successful results for clients nationwide, often in a matter of hours or days.
Step 1 –– Great Resume
Passing the Hiring Test? Your resume may meet skill/expertise qualifications but not
the all-important "hiring qualifications". In today's candidate-rich market, it is not unusual for an employer to
complete the interview process with 3 – 4 finalists — all of whom they believe can technically do
the job. So who gets the offer? It's the candidate who has the best attitude for the position, is
a good fit with the company and seems to be the strongest overall contributor. Surprise — this may
NOT be the candidate with the best expertise.
That's why a 123JobCentral resume goes beyond the simple facts and figures of your expertise. Giving potential employers a detail-rich understanding of your abilities is just the start. Integrating your attitude and aptitude in the resume paints that fuller, multi-dimensional picture — not just of your background but also of your capabilities. From the HR screener to final decision maker, your resume will show that you have more to contribute than other candidates — making you a "higher percentage" candidate from the first read. (See Resume Rewrite for more detail.)
Step 2 –– Great Visibility
Of course, even the best-written resume will produce little if it isn't widely seen. But many candidates are experiencing disappointing results posting their profile and resume to just a handful of supersaturated job boards. We're actually seeing more employers move away from the "big boards" to the 2nd-tier job boards to save money. Our Resume Posting Service posts your profile and resume to over 50 top-performing job boards in 1 click. (It would take 2 weeks to do this manually.) (See Resume Posting for more detail.)
- Quickly reach employers in your town, nationwide or worldwide
- Just complete your job profile — as you would on any single job board
- Automatically activate job alerts from ALL supporting sites
- Control your search from a single, spam-filtering email (Stops most spam targeted at job hunters — you can't even get this on Monster)
- "[My new job] is exciting. This was my second submission to them, the first was with the old resume and I heard nothing. Thanks to 123JobCentral for developing such a great resume for me. Not only did it help me get this interview, it has finally helped to get me charged about myself. There was just no fire in me. There is now, thanks a bunch!" — Steve H.
- "Your service worked for me, I've been offered a job! Three days after we did the posting, I got a call from an agent who knew of a position that had not been advertised; a week later I was offered that position. I wanted to thank 123JobCentral for providing a good service at a fair price. It definitely made the difference in my job search." — Todd D.
- "What else can I say but WOW! I was seriously looking on the job market for 3 months before I went to 123JobCentral. I had gotten maybe 5 inquiries in those 3 months. I was getting quite discouraged about finding my "perfect" job. Once 123JobCentral reworked my resume (from top to bottom) I was getting calls almost everyday. I have now been working at my dream job for over a month! You can definitely count me a satisfied customer. Everyone I meet that is looking for a job hears about your excellent service." — Adam H.
First, 123JobCentral Guarantees That You'll Be Happy With Your Final Resume:
- We allow you to submit unlimited revisions to your new resume. Though most of our clients only need 1 or 2 revisions, we approach each resume individually to make certain we produce the best possible resume for you.
- When you partner with 123JobCentral we become your job search consultants. So if you request a change to your resume that we believe is not beneficial we'll explain why — giving you the cost v. benefit analysis so you can make the final decision.
Not Getting Response After 30 Days — Just Let Us Know.
- First we'll listen to your feedback and then refocus and modify your resume.
- Second we'll talk about how you're marketing your resume both on the Internet and to the "hidden job market". We'll also look at your job search requirements (salary, skill level, location, etc.) to see about additional options that can help jumpstart your job search.
How It Works
Place Your Order.
It's simple. It's safe. Purchase with confidence with our verified and secure 256-bit encrypted process. We accecpt Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. In fact, 123JobCentral offers payment plans that allow you to stretch the cost over 2 – 3 months — we understand how it is when funds are tight. No interest or other fees are applied — we keep it simple.
1 –– Resume Rewrite. Your editor will review your resume. If necessary, we may email you requesting additional information to include in your new resume — typically this includes a little more detail and identification of accomplishments for your job descriptions. Remember, we're the editors so we're just looking for raw content here. Our examples also help to stimulate the thought process. Once you've received your 1st draft, just let us know if revisions are necessary. Most of our clients find they only need 1 or 2 minor ones. (See Resume Rewrite for more detail.)
2 –– Resume Posting. Once you've approved your final resume, we will provide you access to our posting service. The process is very simple. You complete one profile as you would on any single job board. When you're done, your resume will be posted automatically to over 50 sites within 72 hours. You specify the login/password and you can track the posting process interactively. (See Resume Posting for more detail.)
During Your Job Search ...
In this market, 123JobCentral knows things don't always go as planned. So we want to be there for you through the entire process and celebrate your success at the end. If your resume is not getting response after 30 days — just let us know. First we'll listen to your feedback and then refocus and modify your resume if it's needed.
Secondly, we'll talk about how you're marketing your resume both on the Internet and to the "hidden job market". We'll also look at your job search requirements (salary, skill level, location, etc.) to see about additional options that can help jumpstart your job search.
This is such a common refrain that most people simply regard it as par for the course. But in this job market there is a new factor that can kick you out of the running.
Consider: the employer may have NEVER reviewed your resume. Yes, it's very possible. We're all used to the concept that HR reviews all the resumes and selects the best for interview. Not any more. In a candidate-rich market, it's not unusual for Hiring Managers to identify great candidates in the first few days a position is open. If they find the dozen candidates for the phone screen within the first 200 resumes, they're done. If your resume was #201, it won't be considered for the position.
As a new factor, this scenario doesn't apply 100% of the time. It's simply one new factor. So whenever you can, apply for any open position quickly — just to increase your odds.