1 . 2 . 3
Customer Service: 1.866.289.6994
123 Job Central
"Peace of Mind" Resume
Know You're Prepared.
No need to wait until you're under pressure and tight on money.
Being better prepared definitely makes a difference. When 54% of employees stay at their job for less than 2 years
(US Bureau of Labor Statistics), keeping your "career insurance" in place is as important as paying your homeowner's insurance.
Feel confident that you're protecting your most valuable asset ... your earning potential. 123JobCentral can create a strong, professional resume that is designed to actually increase your compensation potential with your next job search.
New skills and expertise ... your resume will be ready when you are.
No need to worry that your resume could be outdated by the time your next job search comes around.
When you're ready, 123JobCentral will update your current job description for free with any newer skills, projects or
expertise — so it's polished and ready to shine.
- "Since we last spoke I have interviewed for 3 new positions and received offers for all 3. I'm positive that the revised resume' provided by your service is the primary reason I received these "top shelf" opportunities." — George B.
- "Thank you very much for your hard work. I find it very difficult to "toot my own horn" so to speak and overall I think you have done a wonderful job of tooting it for me." — Mardi B.
- "hmmmm. I'll never doubt you again. I already got a job, and it was because of the resume. They kept saying how it caught their eye, and looked REALLY good. Of course I took all the credit for it. ;)" — Jared B
- "I admit that my new resume looks great! You guys really know your stuff!" — Stefanos M.
- "Wow, resume writing has changed a lot over the past seven years. . . Again thanks for the hard work" — Randy V.
- "The resume looks great . . . Thanks for your help so far, after this first draft I am already feeling that I am getting my money's worth." — Lum R.
- "Thank you Thank you Thank you! Up till now, I've been skeptical about using a resume-writing service, but you guys have convinced
me that finding the right one is worthwhile. My resume looks wonderful, and I'm looking forward to using it in my job search.
You do great work!" — Alice R.
- "I LOVE THIS RESUME!!!!! This is truly the BEST resume I have ever had. I am so proud of this resume that it almost brought tears to my eyes." — Larry H.
- "Let me say right out that I'm very impressed with the work that you have done. Way better than my original resume. Better layout, more powerful content (without overselling) and solutions to many aspects I've struggled with. Thank you, thank you!" — Rich S.
First, 123JobCentral Guarantees That You'll Be Happy With Your Final Resume:
- We allow you to submit unlimited revisions to your new resume. Though most of our clients only need 1 or 2 revisions, we approach each resume individually to make certain we produce the best possible resume for you.
- When you partner with 123JobCentral we become your job search consultants. So if you request a change to your resume that we believe is not beneficial we'll explain why — giving you the cost v. benefit analysis so you can make the final decision.
Not Getting Response After 30 Days — Just Let Us Know.
- First we'll listen to your feedback and then refocus and modify your resume.
- Second we'll talk about how you're marketing your resume both on the Internet and to the "hidden job market". We'll also look at your job search requirements (salary, skill level, location, etc.) to see about additional options that can help jumpstart your job search.
How It Works
Place Your Order.
It's simple. It's safe. Purchase with confidence with our verified and secure 256-bit encrypted process. We accecpt Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. In fact, 123JobCentral offers payment plans that allow you to stretch the cost over 2–3 months — we understand how it is when funds are tight. No interest or other fees are applied — we keep it simple.
Provide Additional Information.
Our personalized service kicks in right away. At 123JobCentral, we won't send you a general "skills form" instead, your Editor will analyze your existing resume and embed specific questions to bring out the detail we know is needed so we don't waste your time with information that doesn't apply to your situation. The raw content we're seeking usually is the kind of information that easily comes to mind; our examples also help to stimulate the thought process. For most clients, this takes no more than an hour or so and can be invaluable in providing unique depth to your resume.
Collaborative Resume Creation with Your Editor.
Within 3 – 4 business days you'll receive the first draft of your resume. However, it's not a one-time shot. Your Editor will work with you through as many revisions as needed – though most clients only need one or two. The point is, there is no arbitrary cutoff point in perfecting the resume; this should be a collaborative process. We consider ourselves active participants in your job search success so we'll answer any questions about your new resume and also tell you honestly from our experience if requested changes are positive or detrimental (and why).
Collaborating by email can be great; it's convenient and effective. When it's not, we'll just call you. Whatever it takes to create the best possible resume for you.
You Decide When It's "Just Right".
Once you've approve, we'll apply finishing touches to the Microsoft Word document based your current expertise and skills. So you'll be ready if a good opportunity appears. While you're at your current job, we'll add any new experience into the resume whenever you need it. If you need to start a job search, we'll then generate the text resume from the most recent version for posting/submittal online. 123JobCentral's unique text resume is formatted with our custom approach designed specifically to increase your resume's effectiveness on job boards and online employer sites.
During Your Job Search ...
In this market, 123JobCentral knows things don't always go as planned. So we want to be there for you through the entire process and celebrate your success at the end. If your resume is not getting response after 30 days — just let us know. First we'll listen to your feedback and then refocus and modify your resume if it's needed.
Secondly, we'll talk about how you're marketing your resume both on the Internet and to the "hidden job market". We'll also look at your job search requirements (salary, skill level, location, etc.) to see about additional options that can help jumpstart your job search.
We're all used to thinking of a resume as documentation of our work history — where we worked and what we did. While elements of your career and your expertise are certainly critical in crafting a powerful resume, its primary goal has shifted.
Your resume's #1 function is to get you on the short list for an interview.
Today, a resume that's just about what you've been doing for the last 20 years in a dry, mechanical, "just the facts, ma'am" manner may show what you've done but it doesn't generate interviews. The writing style is key in communicating your message. Employers are more sophisticated now then they were 10 years ago and so are their interpretations of resumes. A call-to-action resume goes beyond the simple focus on action verbs by painting a picture with rich detail, and yes, even bringing in adverbs and adjectives. It demonstrates your passion and enthusiasm; it feels more personal and revealing. The job descriptions focus more on the impressive, big stuff you did and less on the mundane. "Resume-ese" — the process of diluting meaningful content down to the generic in an attempt to sound more impressive — is over. Explicit details laid out in descriptive context helps employers connect with your expertise. Simplistic, vague statements are replaced with engaging "vignettes" that may take 3 or 4 sentences to tell a compelling story.
This call-to-action resume works because it helps potential readers, from HR to the CEO, better envision what it would be like to have you in their environments. Most importantly, it brings out your attitude and aptitude (your professional personality traits) in on-the-job examples. The result is a greater chance that you'll land the "right" or "dream" job as employers see more of the real you in the resume.